Job Title: Housekeeping
Job Setting: Care Home / Dementia Home
Job Category: Housekeeping
Date Posted: 13 May 2016
Job Location: High Broom Residential Care home
Salary: Attractive rates
Hours: Full Time
The housekeeping team at the home will ensure our facilities are cleaned to the highest standard, maintaining a high level of tidiness and hygiene throughout. You will be working as part of the team.
In this role, you will carry out housekeeping duties throughout the Care home, including:
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the home and residents personal laundry.
- Be responsible for maintaining a hygienic, safe and pleasant environment for residents, staff and visitors.
- Devise regular cleaning schedules and ensure they are adhered to.
- Ensure there are adequate stocks of cleaning products available and reorder when required.
- Keep within set budgets.
- Ensure all equipment for cleaning is safely used and kept in good condition.
The successful candidate must have a keen eye for detail and have good supervisory skills, so previous experience is essential but not necessary..
Apply for this Job