High Broom Residential Care Home is situated in a delightful setting among attractive grounds. The home offers 32 single rooms, three shared rooms, and 32 rooms with en-suites. Our care services include residential, respite, and dementia support. We also provide sheltered housing and transport services. The home boasts a conservatory that overlooks the terrace and beautiful grounds, as well as modern facilities throughout.
The house is well maintained and there are communal areas where residents are able to relax and interact with one another. The dining room is well decorated with high ceilings, which provide a neat setting for meals. All our tables seat two to four people for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All guests are welcome to join residents for meals. Additionally, our facilities include central heating, new carpets, and modern furniture.
Our home offers a variety of bedrooms that cater to a range of tastes and needs. From en-suite bathrooms to shared rooms, there’s something to suit everyone. Although our bedrooms differ in shapes and sizes, every room comes equipped with an emergency call bell, private telephone and TV point combined with a good size wardrobe and set of drawers. All residents are welcome to add their own personal touches to their rooms by bringing in pictures, ornaments, and furniture.
If residents would like their own space, we also have 10 cottages that are situated near the home. All our cottages are spacious and have their own individual living room, kitchenette, bathroom, and bedroom.
Food And Nutrition
Our staff understand that meal times play an important part in an individual’s life, so we pride ourselves on the quality of our catering and the range of choice we offer to our residents on a daily basis. We provide a positive and enjoyable dining experience while making sure our residents stay hydrated and nourished. They’re able to choose from a variety of freshly cooked, delicious, and nutritionally balanced meals.
Our Catering Team
Our home’s catering team consults with residents on a regular basis to ensure we understand their nutritional requirements and food preferences. Our professional chefs use fresh ingredients to prepare a range of wholesome meals.
Choose Our Catering
We understand meal times are very important, so our team are committed to making them a sociable and enjoyable part of each day. The day starts with a choice of cereals, toast, and a cooked or continental breakfast and at mid-morning the residents are offered tea, coffee, and a variety of snacks. At lunchtime there’s a range of hot and cold dishes available. Afternoon tea is often served with homemade biscuits, pastries, and scones. In the evening there’s a choice of hot and cold dishes along with an evening snack.
At High Broom Residential Care Home we’ve received an extensive range of positive reviews and recommendations based on our home’s facilities. Our testimonials include:
• 'B' - complimented the home on the lovely Christmas day she had.
• 'G' - said she had the most wonderful Christmas at High Broom and thoroughly enjoyed her Christmas lunch.
• R's son, complimented the home on the lovely Christmas lunch he had with his mum at High Broom. The meal was delicious, the room looked lovely, and the staff were brilliant. He didn’t like the wine, but he said that didn’t matter.
• A lady viewing the home for her mother said how lovely the home was and that the surroundings are great. This lady returned to look at a cottage on January 1st and said after visiting another home she said how warm and homely High Broom was in comparison.
• An ex-employee visited and complimented us on the home and how it has improved since she left.
• 'P' - our music and movement lady complimented the home via QH head office.
Contact us to find out more about our residential care home and residential care providers in Crowborough, East Sussex.